Tuesday 5 May 2009

Verbal Diarrhoea

Hello All.
I've just decided to restart a new Blog. I used to have one with Journal Space, but that went all tits-up and I never quite got round to doing another one. But I have now!
This Blog will be very much like my Journal Space blog. That is, it has no real point. It will be comprised of whatever comes to my mind. It will NOT be a journal or diary, and neither will it be a place for friends and family to know what I'm up to. It most certainly will not contain any private information that would allow myself to be identified. And neither will I give the same details about friends and family. Unless the suckers give me permission to.
I'm not interested in those kind of things.
What it will be, is a place where I will post random thoughts and mutterings. Sometimes they will be good old fashioned rants, sometimes thinly-veiled gags, others will be genuine conversation starters, others will be thoughts and feelings. May even do a bit of writing.
But what they will all have in common is that they shouldn't be taken seriously. Seriously, I mean it - don't take them seriously. I am more than willing to play the role of the disgusted Daily Mail reader/ Radio 4 listener if needs be. But that's OK.
Last time I had a Blog I tried to ensure that I did at least one posting a week. More often than not I easily managed that. However, sometimes I didn't and just posted things for the sake of it. I won't be doing that any more. I will only post when I have something to post. But I expect that to be at least one piece a week. And I'd very much like you to leave any comments you want.
Anyway.
Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment