Thursday 7 May 2009

Keep It Real

I normally blanche a little when those twee 'life-affirming' emails go round. But I got one and in it were some good bits that I thought I'd post. I won't re-paste the whole email, since it was sickeningly mawkish, but these ones I thought were good.

- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it -

- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague -

-You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person -

1 comment:

  1. '- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague -'

    classic!

    SBW
    PS saw your blog after reading your thread on BCUK,
    a suggestion you can make the name of your blog a link in your signature - I have the wit to cut and paste, other readers aren't equipped with opposable thumbs yet so c&p may prove beyond them ;-)

    ReplyDelete